42 unicorns in 2021 in this last month of the year, when we look down the lane, it makes us feel great seeing all the Unicorns added to the list.
And we can say that 2021 will end with an excellent index in terms of Startups. In total India has 79 unicorns till December 2021.
“You don’t build a business, you build people, then people build the business.” -Zig Ziglar
When we say Unicorn, it means a startup company with a value of over $1 billion in the venture capital industry. To describe more we know it is privately owned, big, innovative, tech-based, growth-driven, and each one in the list below has proved to be worthy of being on the list of Top unicorn companies in India in 2021
Let’s dive into the list of the top 15 Unicorn Startups In India, everyone should learn.
1. Pristyn Care
This medical services startup newly entered the Unicorn club of the year. One of the top healthcare startups in India. It was Co-established by Harsimran (Harsh) Singh, Dr. Garima Sawhney, and Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor.
It as of late raised $ 96 Million and arrived at another achievement. It reeks of reaching more country segments by 2022 as the energy is at its top after the recent accomplishment.
The advantages presented by the organization –
- Top specialists for treatment
- Utilizing VASER Liposuction for Gynecomastia
- Free Transportation Services On The Day of Surgery
- Zero EMI cost
- No Recurrence Insured
- Hassle-free experience from the time of procedure till the end a committed Care person is provided to help you in every step.
Meesho is one of the top reseller businesses established in 2015 by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal.
The fundamental point is to give benefit to their clients through exchanging.
It doesn’t matter branded, unbranded, less or more. All providers have developed organizations on Meesho and have a great platform to showcase their effects.
If your products are good enough and satisfactory, it will scale up your business in the proper manner.
Cred is a fast-growing fintech startup in India established in the year 2018 by Kunal Shah. This AI-supported approach monitors each subtlety of the charge card organization.
This app care of customers’ credit card bills and receive coins and coupons consequently and can gain admittance to the arranged items. It is exceptionally convenient and is quick and secure.
If you go down the list, this can come up as one of the best startups in India for anyone.
The app updates you each time your bill is produced, so don’t miss an installment.
Read this – Top 10 Startups In India In 2021
UpGrad is India’s educational web-based advanced education organization. It was established in 2015 by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Phalgun Kompalli, and Ravijot Chugh. It comes in the category of top ed-tech startups in India.
UpGrad gives the best learning material and is a web-based stage with different projects in various spaces. The team has a top-class workforce and experts who provide the students with the best educating and learning venture.
They provide you a platform and surety by giving you rank, identifications, and an incredible encounter of learning and uniting.
They additionally have Online courses as-
- MBA and Management Courses
- Digital Marketing
- Data-Driven Management
- Product Management
- Digital Technology Management
- Data Analytics and many others.
Founded in January 2015, ShareChat came out as an Indian social media and social networking service. Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap Singh and Farid Ahsan.
You can share video, sound, GIFs, and pictures using this. You can follow your companions butKundli match administration is moreover given you can’t talk from this application.
The app has been growing at a steady rate in past years.
What all things this app offers-
- Interesting recordings, savage cricket
- Best jokes, entertaining things
- Every day horoscopes and Astrology from celestial prophets are accessible in most Indian dialects.
- Shayari, motivational quotes
- Kundli match administration is additional.
It is an installment arrangement application solely intended for Traders to acknowledge installments from any UPI installment application.
It helps the UPI apps like Google pay, Paytm, Mobiwik, and Truecaller ease the payments.
It offers the following Features-
- 24/7 assistance
- No limits throughout the month or days.
- Simple documentation.
- Make sure the business is protected and secure.
Overall it is a fair deal in the end, and most importantly, you feel easy to work with it.
Byjus came up as the most prominent school learning application giving learning schemes to learners in classes 1 to 12.
It was established in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath.
It is focused on creating a solid team to furnish top-notch content.
In 2016 it became Asia’s first company to receive investments from (CZI) Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. And later in 2017, it came up with more features such as-
- K5 app for 4’th and 5’th grades
- The refreshed logo and new brand identity
- It became a case study in Harvard business school
- In partnership with Shah Rukh Khan, it celebrated the curiosity of young minds and the importance of what they learn.
8. Urban Company
This Gurugram based company was founded in November 2014 by Abhiraj Singh Bhal, Raghav Chandra, and Varun Khaitan.
They give a web and application-based stage for customers to book administrations,
including housekeeping, plumbing, wellness preparing, and beauty administrations.
These realities show confirmation that the organization surpasses this assertion that quotes as – “Our Mission is to empower millions of service professionals by delivering services at home in a way that has never been experienced before.”
- The employee is provided with sick leave if any issue, health-related or mental. Mental health was focused, especially at the COVID- pandemic.
- When people were facing unemployment throughout the country, they added employees to the team searching for jobs.
- They ensured their workers were in good safety profiles and guaranteed PPE units.
- The Value skill over investors
- Always looked towards their employee’s requirements and empowered them to be more promising and have a more suitable quality of life.
This startup primarily focuses on Youths. They mean to construct a wise, primary, and straightforward financial stage to update the economic experience for the millennials.
If you have a desire to construct an item that can lastingly affect individuals’ lives, assuming you accept innovation and great assistance can take care of any issue, go along with them.
They are searching for individuals to join the venture and do something never done before.
10. Mobile Premier League (E-Sports & Gaming)
Mobile Premier League is an esports stage you can access on your mobiles. The stage allows you to play and bring in cash which can be recovered utilizing your e-wallet. It has a variety of ability-based games you can play according to your choices.
Founded by Sai Srinivas Kiran G and Shubham Malhotra in Bangalore in
2018 parented by Galactus Funware Technology Private Limited, allows you to play and earn- 1 vs. 1 Battle and Participate in tournaments.
Some of the landmarks it touched in recent times are-
- Joined hands with The National Rifle Association of India (NRAI which aims to develop an Olympic-style shooting games mobile version.
- It goes with the taglines Old’ Play.Compete.Win’ and now ‘Game Khelo Hero Bano.’
This Bangalore-based company founded in 2015 is Logistics and Supply Chain based. The founders are Rajesh Yabaji, Chanakya Hridaya and Ramasubramaniam B.
Today BlackBuck interfaces partnerships with truck owners and shipment administrators.
It holds the most prominent investors like Accel Partners, Tiger Global, and Flipkart.
They aim to increase the proficiency of the supply network, and that is by utilizing the force of innovation to simplify shipping with trucks.
It provides great benefits to the employee’s such as-
- Health Care & Insurance
- Sick leaves and vacations
- Work From Home for parents
Hopefully, this will be a great revolution in trucking history and take them to good spots giving them the recognition they deserve.
Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap, and Singh Farid Ahsan founded this company in 2015.
ShareChat is an Indian social media and social networking service with many active users lately.
The feature is “to encourage connections between the users with similar interests and to promote content diversity on the platform,”
The users can easily share videos, songs, and jokes and see other users’ content.
Grow is an online investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds, invest in stocks, SIP, and IPO investments. It also permits financial backers to put resources into shared assets and stocks.
Started by Lalit Keshre, Ishan Bansal, Harsh Jain, and Neeraj Singh in 2016.
Features of the app-
- On one-click order placement takes place
- It is user friendly and safe, and secure to use
- Quick query resolution from the help section
- Paperless account opening at an instant time.
Dhaval Shah and Dharmil Sheth started this internet-based drug store medium in 2015. It gives a lot of prescriptions at your doorsteps for long-haul purchasers and gives outstanding offers as well.
They are not selling something here yet, associating merchants and customers in a restrained and straightforward manner.
Authorized rental drug stores give merchandise which contacts the perfect individuals at the ideal opportunity.
PharmEasy can look like one of India’s most growing and valuable startups in 2021.
15. OLA Electric
The company has already set the market as it entered the field.
Founded in 2017 by Bhavish Aggarwal in Bangalore, this two-wheeler manufacturer has come a long way and is set to go further.
Feature of OLA electrics-
- It is feature-loaded, which makes it a simple thing to look at.
- The foremost two-wheeler scheme proposed by the company will be OLA Electrics
- It will be out with Series S that too in three variants.
- Powered with electric motors, it can go up to the speed of 90 k mph, and it also provides a home charger for consumers.
Conclusion – They are to facilitate higher hopes for everyone and become a game-changer in the ecosystem.
With this pace in the upcoming time, we can hope for some great ones on the list from any corner.